I really don’t have much to say today, other than that I’m fed up.
- I’m still mourning past relationships, which I screwed up or which were screwed by both parties
- I miss my kids and haven’t even had return letters from them
- I’ve received more verbal beatings based on untruths and misinformation
- I’m also mourning the loss of some money, a load of personal belongings and my McDonald’s loyalty card. Trivial I know but it’s the little things
- I’m worried about a few people but won’t go into that here
- I’m getting very little sleep as I have other wories but I shan’t go into that either: informative, aren’t I?
- I have a horrible day ahead tomorrow but I wont mention any more of that now
- I’m frustrated, as if were able to talk about some of the above, I might actually end up better off: it’s paradoxical (I know this may not make much sense but it does to me
Other than that, I’m fine and there is a bit of a silver lining within the cloud, depending on the outcome of a few things over the next few days and whether I emerge on the other side.
I make my presentation for the netbook / tablet on Wednesday, finally. And I have an interview on Thusday. More on that then.